Thursday, April 13, 2006

The talk in between...the last 2 dishes and then...goodbye!

(Okay, read Cousins' Get Together in Singapore first la!)


So, while we were eating...of course...the conversation about was about Cheok! And guess what...about his age lor!

Get this, we were wondering...him falling...twisting his foot...so....not so young leh.

Janet, we need you to photocopy his IC and post it here. :-)

















Then came a very nice steam Patin fish. Delicious...and we all wanted rice with it. So, we ordered rice......

















It was black in colour!! Well, this is their infamous black olive rice. Very 'kiam' leh....so cannot really eat with the steam fish or the 'tim bak'. Though, it was quite nice on its own. I guess Heng Jin will be in China eating this as he is working in a olive plantation?


















Kheng Yong is same age as Pat and Me, Mooi Yong as young as Peter, and Ah Gaik would be having the same number of candles as Cheng Hu lang and Sharon. :-)






















So, here we are ...after dinner...after talking about another reunion...the big one...with all the aunties and uncles.... It was a nice evening. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeffrey Wong said...

Hi folks !
Sorry I had to miss out the dinner.
The food looks fantastic and delicious. lau nuah. Regret I had to skip the get together.

Doreen, you are next. We are waiting for you here in Singapore. Start changing your ringgit to singapore dollars.

Back to my age topic again ? When will you all give up. Late thirty lah.

They say story always spin fancier as they go from mouth to mouth. Well it is the case of my sprain foot.
I did not know I had a fall ? When ? To put the record straight, I injured a nerve at the back of my left foot but not due to any fall. I am still the young handsome guy, so how can I fall dowm !
It is part of my body change from a worn out nerve being now replaced with a new energetic one so that I can now run faster !

bubblegummers said...

Ya, your singapore food looks better than our Marche food,probably cos we no babi in our food. But the thim bak looks a bit suspicious, not quite the thim bak my mummy makes with moi.

Ah Keat said...

I know...when I saw the tim bak...i thought....hmm...too factory like .... but the it tasted really good and authentic!

bubblegummers said...

Poor Kheng Eong's baju all tattered. What happened? hoh kau ka, is it?

Jeffrey Wong said...

Lucky not ka by Lay Yong's pet cow, lagu teruk ! Moooooooo