Monday, April 10, 2006

cousins get together part 3

please read part 1 & 2, before reading part 3, ok.

as usual when the cousins get together, we get rather rowdy.

so this was what actually happen that night.


andrew's son : you put that cheese fundu any nearer,
i'm going to kick it, you bet i'm going to kick it.

oops, i forget to tell ah hock to come for the dinner,
better tell him, its cancelled and tell them he is not coming

lets see, my dad had the fish, my mom had some risota,
i saw some cheesy thing there, and wtf am i drinking ! milk !

blardy hell, they forget its my birthday, somemore no present

pat: we bought the cake, but doreen's cat ate it
andrew: i dun care, i want my cake, or else i dig my nose
pat : it is not my fault.

indian boy : where's the cake lah, you said its your birthday
daniel :(make dont know only)

so i gave up my saturday evening for this lah,
small little piece of crepe, not even a cake
somemore must share with 10 ppl
blardy hell !

somemore have to cut it myself, not fair, i want a cake !

andrew's son: this is my cake
sharon: no it is not, it is your dad's,
andrew's son: no its not, my dad's cake was that crepe,
he can cry for all i care, this is mine.

this is very the boh ho chiak

let's see, my dad is not watching, let me put some of my nose's treasure in it, hahaha !

let me go, let me go, i want to eat cheese fundu !

ya tuan, operasi gagak kuning, berjalan lancar

tarzan & cheng hu lang, after 256 bottles of whatever they drank, got a little high
tarzan : yammmmmmmmmmmmmm seng !
cheng hu lang : senggggggggggggggggg yam !

tarzan start hitting on my sister

cheng hu lang : oi wa i khoon liau. lulang balik time,
keow wah khi lai, ok ? ok ? zzzzzzzzzz

sekian terima kasih.

2 comments:

bubblegummers said...

Yup, food wasn't too great, maybe that's why Ah Hock didn't come. Actually he very poor thing. He came really close but because of rain, jam and lousy public transport, he didn't make it. And to think he's one of our cousin-makan pioneers. Never mind Hock, we'll have another one for you, maybe a Maggi Mee getogether at Sharon's new hse.

Sharon said...

Ya, i want to complain the fondue so lumpy but since we finished it - never mind lar.

With the success of the First Cousin Makan so fresh, I had an added dose of family when Tome Tome chi, Wong & Aunti Paik Kee came by yesterday evening. We managed to do dinner together and they all commented how Jee Ee would have enjoyed it too.

So looks like a family get together is in the making.

Meanwhile, lets take a few weeks rest before we start another poll on the dates to come visit me. I figured I'll never get my place ready so you cousins will just have to make do. If we want to something more, we can go to the river nearby (yes, got kampung too) or visit the delapitated zoo.